Talent Successor® goes beyond out-dated 'Organisational Chart' constrained models of succession planning by providing a more rounded view of employee capability and role fit than simple leadership and management skill ability.
How you define, measure and categorise talent of all kinds can be configured within Talent Successor® to support how your organisation wants to implement succession planning.
If you're not using Talent Successor®, can you keep up with the fluidity of your organisation and easily identify…
- … the High Potential individuals in your organisation? And know who has been missed?
- … the High Potential individuals with an increasing risk of leaving you.
- … the Succession Plans which are at greatest risk of failing to deliver.
And can you provide the following instantly and without difficulty.
- The Succession Plans for managers, those more likely to leave and the Critical Posts.
- By role or skill set, a list of those currently unidentified future successors.
- A list of those ready to take on a new challenge in a specific business area.
- Potential team members matched to deliver a specific programme such as a merger.
Talent Successor® is powerful enough for you to find the information, collate and present it to answer these questions.
Customers choose Talent Successor® because of its power, flexibility - and its simplicity.
How you define, measure and categorise talent of all kinds can be configured within the system to support how your organisation wants to implement Succession Planning.
For managers unfamiliar with Talent Management, tools are also provided for HR Business Partners to be able to play an active supporting role in Succession Planning.
Talent Successor® has been designed to be accessible to all and supports the international web accessibility standard W3C AA
Talent Successor® allows you to:
- Get a more complete view of what it takes to carry out a specific role by creating role profiles which include the skills, activities, qualifications and work-style preferences which lead to role success.
- Map out progression for employees through the organisation by both the employee and manager being able to assign future roles through the integration with the career planning module Talent Navigator®.
- Create Talent Pools for 'at risk' posts, team vacancies, roles, development groups. This means that you will be able to see who has the potential of being developed for these roles – and the gaps in talent that you may need to address.
- Help find employees with unique and relevant skills across your organisation via the Talent Finder tools.
- Carry out skills gaps analysis, identify development activities required to deliver a succession plan, including the cost and time required.
- Integrate with Personal Development Planning via Talent Advance® so that development activities which have been identified as 'critical' are progressed thereby delivering on the succession plan.
- Access and view easy-to-interpret Talent Management information in reports such as Performance-Potential grids which include Flight Risk and Progression Readiness.
Talent Successor® helps you to identify successors for key posts, build 'bench-strength' for key roles and improve employee retention.
Talent Successor® gives managers, employees and HR Business Partners, the tools to deliver and embed succession planning throughout.
Talent Successor® will help you answer in an instant, the key people questions raised about your organisation and asked of you by the Board.
You'll be able to create 'Talent Pools' for 'at risk' posts or vacancies, specific role profiles, and high potential groups and see, at a glance, those employees who would be a good fit.
For employees, they'll have the ability to identify for themselves future potentials roles, assess their strengths and gaps and also signal to the organisation their interests in progression, willingness to re-locate and so on.
You'll also be able to help managers identify and progress people into 'hard to fill' vacancies in their team.
Do browse through the tabs for Talent Successor® to learn more about how it may help you. To request the Talent Successor® product information pdf, or an on-line demonstration, please enter your details at the Information Request page.
- the key to your organisation's future success.
With Talent Successor® you are able to identify successors for key posts and improve employee retention.