The power of Talent En-Gauge® is in its ability to measure engagement across the organisation.
You'll be able to:
- Customise the engagement questionnaire or simply use the generic outline included.
- Tailor your questions sets and free text forms for specific roles, teams and departments.
- Analyse the information by team, role, tenure, department, location, business unit, manager to help identify problem areas.
- Identify areas of risk of dis-engagement and help to manage problem relationships.
- Create, use and share comparisons and benchmarks between people, reports and over time.
- Defines multiple rating scales including Behaviourally Anchored Rating Scales (BARS) giving you sharp insight into views and opinions.
- Select from a variety of graphic styles when choosing how to present the information
Getting up and running with Talent En-Gauge® is straightforward.
You'll need to decide whether to use your own employee engagement model, or make use of the researched engagement indicators included.
Once surveyed, you can access the results via the pdf report instantly, and are able to view the results in different ways.
Talent En-Gauge® has been designed to be accessible to all and supports the international web accessibility standard W3C AA.
Talent En-Gauge® will soon form an essential part of your engagement strategy.
You'll be able to plan, target and implement engagement and re-engagement activities - looking at the themes of engagement such as Organisational Responsiveness, Trust, Autonomy and Welfare. From this you can identify the specific Organisational Development programmes which need to take place.
During the survey you can keep track of progress through the dashboard, and the process is kept on track through automated and manual reminders which are issued as milestones approach. This has a direct impact on completion rates: our customers cite industry-leading rates of over 95%.
Talent En-Gauge® takes employee engagement to a new level.
It supports customisable engagement questionnaires and enables you to analyse the information so that you can pinpoint those areas needing re-engagement activity.
Do browse through the tabs for Talent En-Gauge® to learn more about how it may help you. To request the Talent En-Gauge® product information pdf, or an on-line demonstration, please enter your details at the Information Request page.
- higher engagement from insightful measurement and analysis.
Talent En-Gauge® helps you to understand the levels of engagement within your organisation at team, department, manager level. It highlights areas of potential dis-engagement and thereby directs you to organisational development programmes which may be valuable to deploy.
You might also like to read our Briefing Paper – Engagement and Talent Management.