Talent® is a true on-line, 'software as a service' (SaaS) platform. This model means lower cost of ownership for you, faster initial deployment, more frequent upgrades, and avoids technical headaches – so you can focus on the people-side of talent management implementation.
It is immensely powerful and yet so straightforward.
With Talent® you can:
- customise the platform for your organisation with your competence frameworks, assessments, role profiles and language;
- launch assessments such as 360-degree reviews, performance appraisals, skills audit and engagement surveys;
- provide development tools;
- gather and analyse data;
- track progress and manage your organisational talent pool.
Typically an organisation will use assessments at different times for different purposes and the information they provide underpins the effectiveness of talent management programmes. Off-the-shelf assessments have their place and are great at identifying generic traits and abilities. But often you'll want something more specific for, and suited to, the specific roles your people perform, your organisation, its culture and its values.
Power & Sophistication
Talent® has unrivalled sophistication as a talent management system.
- It is centred around your competence framework, your values and your behaviours
- The configuration settings and preferences are defined by you. It is customisable all the way to what your users see on the screen, the contents of e-mails, reports, scales, definitions, labels
- You can create and use role-based benchmarks, spot trends, find talent, plan succession and enhance personal and organisational performance
- The Talent® Analytics Engine allows you to access and use the raw data, providing multiple ways to view, report and present important Talent Management information
Simplicity and ease of use
Despite its sophistication, Talent® is easy to deploy.
- No end-user training required to get up and running – although plenty of on-line support should they want it;
- Once installed, modules are accessible with just two clicks;
- Capable of integrating with and enhancing your own existing HR systems if installed on your own IT infrastructure;
- Flexible enough to allow you to start with just one module from the Talent range and then to add further modules, growing your talent management platform to meet your business needs;
- Accessible to all by meeting the W3C AA standard;
- Single sign in when using Microsoft Active Directory®, or via an e-mail and password combination;
- 128-bit SSL encryption included as standard.